Monday, March 9, 2015

How Does Google Sniper Work?

How Does Google Sniper Work?

It’s step by step training and covers a wide range of affiliate marketing diciplines, but as I said before it’s just plain out-of-date.
It’s not all out of date though. Some strategies are every green, which means that regardless of any search engine update, these strategies will still work, like the SEM strategies.
These strategies are based on sound marketing principles as opposed to an algorthmic change that may have an adverse effect on your website. For example, why you should create an about me page, and what that page should include.


Why I bought Google Sniper

I bought GS for the outsourcing information because I was at a point in my online business where I needed to scale things up, and of course that required me employing writers.
This was at a time when there wasn’t a lot of outsourcing companies around (well, not that I knew of anyway), so finding cost effective writers was still very new to me. Plus learning what and how to outsource was a big deal for me.
That was a few years ago and now there seems to be no end of outsourcing companies around now.
Now whilst, the outsourcing section in GS covered a variety of ways to outsource the information, it didn’t cover it very well and in truth I had to find another way of doing it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment